WEEE DIRECTIVE 2002/96/EC
As from 1st July 2007 the WEEE Directive (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment) was fully implemented into UK Law to improve our environment and reduce risks to human health through proper treatment and registered collection facilities of discarded electrical goods.
The Directive is designed to encourage re-use, recycling and recovery of waste electrical and electronic equipment and regulate WEEE collection.
TOC RECYCLING SERVICE
- Hazardous Waste Refrigerators;
- Hazardous Waste Televisions;
- Hazardous Waste Computer Monitors;
- Hazardous Waste Fluorescent Tubes;
- Large Household Appliances (LDA);
- Small Household Appliances (SDA).
- TOC Recycling operates from its WEEE Waste Transfer Station in Hertfordshire and is fully licensed by the Environment Agency in accordance with EU Regulation 2037/2000 for Ozone Depleting Substances: The Hazard Waste Regulations 2005 and WEEE Directive 2007.
- The TOC Recycling WEEE Waste Transfer Station is also registered as a DCF (Dedicated Collection Facility)
- We have 20 years of experience dedicated to the collection of used electrical appliances.
- Our Waste Carriers License allows us the Lawful transportation of your WEEE to our licensed facility.
- Full duty of care and audit trail.
- Fully trained TOC personnel with our own fleet of vehicles to collect your WEEE.
- Environmentally committed.
Please contact TOC Recycling for further information about WEEE collections and to learn how TOC can manage your WEEE requirements for end-of life processing of your electrical equipment.
Tel: 01582 391005 / 01462 768822 - Fax: 01582 391007
Mob: 07768 731877 - Email: Dennis Healey